Since turning twenty earlier in the year, I've been having a bit of a think about some of the life lessons I've learnt along the way, and who knows, maybe my little musings will be helpful to one of you guys? It's a style of post I always enjoy reading so, without further ado...
- Be patient. Sometimes you have to go through the worst to get to the best.
- There will always be mean girls.
- It's okay not to bow down to peer pressure, staying true to yourself and having your moral compass is nothing to be embarrassed of - on the contrary, it's something to be proud of.
- Always try your best in everything you do.
- "Be with someone who ruins your lipstick, not your mascara".
- Remember the world is your oyster!
- Manners cost nothing.
- Your first attempt at fake tan probably won't be your best - practice makes perfect.
- Same goes for eyebrows!
- Always count your blessings.
- Its okay not to have your whole life planned out by the time your 16.
- Uni isn't for everybody and that's okay! There are so many different paths you can choose.
- "A problem shared is a problem halved".
- When the going gets tough, you'll soon know who your real friends are.
- "Only you can make it happen".
- "Forgive them even if they aren't sorry".
- Keep it in the moment, stop worrying about tomorrow as if it's something that can be guaranteed.
- Say yes to new adventures.
- Put your phone down.
I hope you enjoyed this slightly different post from me today and I would love to know your life lessons in the comments section down below :) thanks for reading!